We facilitate the professional and personal growth of our team members, and we’re constantly working to be better as a team.
Join the Netrix IT Family.
Here are just some of the benefits we provide for eligible employees each year:
One of Our Core Values Is to Be an
Are you interested in joining the Netrix IT family? We are always looking for exceptional talent to
make our team better. Check out our open careers below:
- Demonstrates excellent client service skills
- Ability to multitask at a very high level
- Self-Driven to learn new technology
- Documentation and attention to detail
- Team Player
IT Professional/Field TechnicianQualifications
- Ability to troubleshoot over the phone with clients
- Desktop Administration
- Virus Removal
- Software Installation and Troubleshooting
- Boot Issues
- Hardware Diagnostics and Repair
- Understanding of LAN and Wireless technology
- Entry Level Server Administration
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Folder/Share Permissions
- Exchange Administration
- Five years of current hands-on experience in Microsoft Server, Exchange, and Windows OS
- At least three years installing and configuring MS Server and MS Exchange
- Two plus years of VMware experience, or three years of combined Hyper-V and VMware experiencel
- Three years of networking experience, including Firewalls, Switching/Routing and Wireless networks
- Able to work comfortably in a variety of client environments
- Ability to shift between several clients daily or weekly, skilled at multitasking
- Very strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a true professional with a fun outlook, working to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Work well as part of a team, self-motivated and organized
- Must be flexible, willing to work some evenings and weekends on an as-needed basis
- Proven time management and documentation skills
- Understand the importance of treating our clients with respect and patience
- Experience with Cloud environments, VoIP, SQL, Office 365, SharePoint, remote support tools
- ProCurve switching, HP servers and desktops, BDR, SonicWALL firewalls, HP or Meru Wireless
- Multiple Technology Certifications
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Has knowledge of employee relations, policies and procedures, employment practices, compensation, LOA, FMLA, performance management and training.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make recommendations, demonstrates organizational skills, problem-solving skills, active listening and critical thinking skills.
- At least 3 years of Payroll experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult employee situations effectively.
- Must be able to handle sensitive issues with confidentiality, tact, and discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and efficient